it’s like 1:30 in the a.m.
mind set in the a.m.
cause if I can’t get up,
my 9 to 5 will pay up,
my head will stay up,
my haircut fade right,
I aint got nights,
I call em graveyards,
im an honest man,
tryin to earn some,
so I could feed my hungry,
feel so lively,
your in my shoes,
so give me back my road,
I’ll give you back your dream,
I lived it for a second,
and may I reckon,
may I have some,
moments to cry,
to the Lord,
spill my soul,
have it dry up,
and start over,
man, my games all over,
man my dreams poems,
that are just written,
ready to be touched,
by the pink eraser on the tip of the pencil…
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the comment Artem!!!
ReplyDeleteNo I'm not looking for guys right now plus i'm in Brooklyn aren't you in Seattle???
and I love your blog...I agree with you about the world being surrounded by art and that our eyes are sometimes closed to the beautiful things that we can embrace..God also gave me a gift of art which is creating clothes for women
Thanks again I wish you were here in NY because the show is in april and it's no cover it would be nice for you to come and bring friend plus it also a clothing drive we are donating clothes to go to the victom of domestic violenceso if you have any clothes that you don't use please feel free to send them to us...I can send you the address if you have...